Monday, March 13, 2017

FSU creative writing class and new books

The FSU creative writing class is great. We have to write 3 chapters of 2k words each as a novelette or short story. I chose the novelette and it is going great. It is based on mu 1st novel Bad Memories which is available for 99c at Amazon, Smashwords, Apple iTunes, Barnes and Nobel.

We are using "Writing the Breakout Novel" by Donald Maass along with its work book. I recommend all new author buy the book & workbook. It is the best thing ever.

The other book we are using "Write Your Novel from the Middle" by James Scott Bell and I also recommend it.

This is the book cover for the new book which after I turn it the final version and get a grade will be released.





I have outlined this book first I did a timeline outline and then a regular outline. I have made this second book in the Bad Memories series which is set in Florida.

From now on I will set all future novels in Florida as I am familiar with Panama City and it would be easier to describe than a place I never visited. I hope that I can move up the Amazom list.

This is a giveaway sweep stakes please enter

Former Doctor John Miller who lost his job at an asylum after 3 people died, did he do it? Now he must face his past which is connected to the asylum. He must solve several murders while not getting killed himself.

The authorities didn't believe him at the asylum, and when more bodies drop they still didn't believe him, get the psychological mystery book compared to Hitchcock and Christie. Enter this to win.

https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/40bffba369ca79a6

No comments:

Post a Comment