Tuesday, September 15, 2015

new marketing for my books and update about me

I joined booksgosocial today and iauthor to help me market my books. I hope book review bloggers will agree to review either of my books and I will send them a coupon to get a free copy to review.

I suffer from Adult ADHD disability of math and WRITTEN expression, inner personal/occupational personality disorder(1995) and schizotypal personality disorder(1995), so writing the books (written in 1998) was tough. I was diagnosed in 2006 with ADHD which is the most serious issue.

I have received two degrees an A.A. in 2010; A.A.S. 2012 and working on my B.A. at FSU Panama City, Fl will graduate May 2017. Going to college has helped my writing skills, but the ADHD is still a struggle to overcome, even on meds.

I hope people will see the books and not the ADHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment