Wednesday, April 15, 2015

my biography or as much as I will reveal

Douglas Sandler b. 4/13/67 Brooklyn, ny lived in Panama City, FL since June 2000. I served in the US Navy 1984-1986 I have two degrees one from Gulf Coast Community College May 2010 another from Gulf Coast State College May 2012.

I am a freelance journalist/realism painter; I have wrote 5 stamp collecting articles as well as two op-eds and was on television 3 times and radio 2 times about my boogs and mental health. I am a left-wing anarcist and mental health/ disibility activist and suffer.

I published 3 books 1) Bad Memories 2 5 star reviews available on Amazon 2) A Kiss Before Strangling 2 5 star reviews on Amazon also available there 3) Poems from the heart also on Amazon my 4) Guns Of Vegenance will be out June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment