Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Why I write as I do

This is why I write and how.

when I write my books I keep it simple I lead my readers into the characters so they can use there imignation to see and get into the characters. I want my readers to get into the book by using there imignation which is more richer than I can write.
I believe in keeping plots simple so as not to confuse readers with very complicated plots, I believe you can write a book, a good book without graphic violence, sex. Look at Stokers Dracula, Edgar Allen Poe, Victor Hugo they wrote great books classics and did not use graphic viloence or sex, but allowed the readers to use their imignation.
I published these books for myself and to share with readers my love a books and reading. I realize that not everyone who buys the book will like it. I keep the book covers simple but enough information as my mind can not get into graphic sex or violence. I have to do covers myself or ask friends to help. This is why I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment